The Town House B&B’ is ideally situated in Market Street, Jamestown and is just a five to ten minute walk to the following places:-
• Shops and restaurants, pubs/bars
• local taxis
• General hospital/dental clinic
• Bank of St Helena
• Castle Gardens
• Public library
• Police & Courthouse
• Jacobs Ladder
• Places of worship (Anglican, Salvation Army, Baptist, Seventh Day Adventist etc)
• Government Offices including The Castle
• Primary School
• Solomon’s Shipping and Insurance Offices
• SURE Telecommunications Office (Internet/TV etc.)
A 25% deposit is required to secure bookings, or if preferred, full amount can be deposited and in the event of a cancellation, this will be refunded – less the cancellation fee due at the time of cancellation.
1. NO SHOW – Full amount due
2. 2 weeks before (including) the arrival date – Full amount due
3. 1 month before and up until (2) above – 50% of the total amount due
4. From confirmation date and up until (3) above – 20% of the total amount due
OCCUPANCY RATES QUOTED ABOVE ARE INCLUSIVE OF THE FOLLOWING:-
• breakfast – choice of cooked items (to order) also porridge/cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, fresh fruit salad, toast, tea/coffee, juices and toast. (Note: Some items are subject to availability).
• local telephone calls
• guests – picked up on arrival, and if required, returned on departure – including help with baggage handling.
• 1 free wash/iron laundry service (up to 3kg) per short term stay. (PER PERSON)
The following is also included and is available 24/7
• self service tea, coffee (with cake or biscuits)
• access to rooms
• use of lounge and dining area, including use of TV
NOTE: SMOKING NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE INSIDE OF ACCOMMODATION
The outside verandah with seating is available for smoking guests or for enjoying a cuppa and watching the world go by.
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
• WI-FI facility – £3.30 per half hour.
• extra laundry service – wash & iron
HONESTY BAR AVAILABLE (ANY PROFIT TO LOCAL CANCER CHARITY)
Use the details below to contact this business directly. Please tell them you found them in this directory.
Town House Bed and Breakfast
Opening Hours: Always
PHOTO GALLERY: (click to enlarge)
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS